Nutti Web Gal

Minis On The Edge

Lynette has been missing online for the pass couple of days because her Grandmother got bit by a cat and it has caused a infection. She is in the hospital right now and Lynette is with her too.

She wanted me to say "hello" to everyone and let you know where she is.

Nutti, I am sending Positive thoughts and lots of love & prayers to you & your family :angry: Sometimes it seems like so many things happen to us all at once. Know you are not alone!

Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

we are home! all of us...I had to bring my gran home with me and this time Im afraid it will be for good.

I have been so lucky to reach 42 and have not one but 2 grandmothers still living. while we were in KC for 7 days staying at the hospital we had the pleasure of spending each night with my other gran.

the difference betweent the 2 is night and day. it is heartbreaking. tomorrow I have to go to a lawyer and I am sick about it. but at this point I am left with no choice.

Thanks so much for the encouragement! I really need it!

nutti :D

Oh my! What a mess for you, Nutti!

Happy to hear that your grandmother is well enough to be out of the hospital -- sad to hear that she's in bad shape.

Hey, if a lawyer is what you have to do, a lawyer is what you have to do. That's what they're there for.

---------> beaming good thoughts <---------------------

I am glad too that your grandmother is out of the hospital.

If you need emotional support you will definitely get it here. I gave my 73yr mother 24 hr care for a year in my home.

(((((bighug)))))