witchy poo

ilovecats

What a great find. Her face has such character, and her hair is fantastic.

-Susanne

BTW, I'm standing while I'm checking the site and typing .... Mini Trinny has taken over my chair. We never move our cats from the chairs ... first one in a chair gets the chair. LOL

I have pretty much decided that the Beacon Hill will be the haunted house...possibly the cambridge as well, buy i have time to make up my mind on that :)

The BH just has so much character and looks cool as a haunted house!

I could imagine the BH as either an Addams Family house or a very stately Painted Lady, but to haunt a Cambridge I'd think you'd want to bash a basement, too, and open up acess to the tower so you can lock up crazy Aunt Matilda in the tower and Mad Uncle Henry in a basement secret room, behind the wine cellar.

What a great find. Her face has such character, and her hair is fantastic.

-Susanne

BTW, I'm standing while I'm checking the site and typing .... Mini Trinny has taken over my chair. We never move our cats from the chairs ... first one in a chair gets the chair. LOL

Exactly! that fuzzy pokey outtie hair and sly look on her face sold me on her!

That is really funny about the cat issue! andrew is the same way!!!!!!!! The cats never get up on my chair, just andrews! He will sit on the floor or kneel before he moves a hair on their bodies :D

I could imagine the BH as either an Addams Family house or a very stately Painted Lady, but to haunt a Cambridge I'd think you'd want to bash a basement, too, and open up acess to the tower so you can lock up crazy Aunt Matilda in the tower and Mad Uncle Henry in a basement secret room, behind the wine cellar.

I have to agree, looking at the photos of the cambridge (i can't get a real idea of how the house looks inside), but it seems that the BH is laid out more in a perfect manner (aside from the fact that it is sooo awesome looking). I truly want to do a BH in the painted lady manner, and may buy another kit next year at the 50% off sale just for that purpose......i really had a hard time deciding to NOT do it as such. Andrew thinks it would make a great haunted house and I just completely agree....why not have two BH's done totally different?

I love your ideas....very funny!!!!!! who knows....i may have a crazy auntie or mad uncle somewhere in the BH! :lol:

That is really funny about the cat issue! andrew is the same way!!!!!!!! The cats never get up on my chair, just andrews! He will sit on the floor or kneel before he moves a hair on their bodies :D

different?

I love your ideas....very funny!!!!!! who knows....i may have a crazy auntie or mad uncle somewhere in the BH! :lol:

Sometimes, when we've got company, I'll sit in the chair next to the fireplace. Usually, when just Ray and I are home, Dudley often sits in that chair. When company is over, he'll come and sit and stare at me until I get out of the chair and sit on the floor beside him. He then climbs into the chair and settles himself down comfortably - never giving me a thought sitting there on the floor. After all he sees it as his chair - and if we're going to invite company over, he shouldn't be the one to be inconvenienced.

I think the BH also makes a wonderful haunted house as well as a stately manor. There's a site on webshots that have some great photos, and I've seen photos of the BH done up as a haunted house in magazines.

My comments concerning the crazy locked-up relatives - hey that could be me. LOL

-Susanne

What I love about the Beacon Hill for a haunted house is how vertical that house is. It seems to suit ghouls and ghosts really well. In a manner that a ranch style doesn't.

I love the witch! She reminds me of my sister before that house fell on her. (which is why I stay out of Kansas, but that's another story) <cackle> Seriously, she's just too cute and she deserves a house to be built just for her.

Deb

Sometimes, when we've got company, I'll sit in the chair next to the fireplace. Usually, when just Ray and I are home, Dudley often sits in that chair. When company is over, he'll come and sit and stare at me until I get out of the chair and sit on the floor beside him. He then climbs into the chair and settles himself down comfortably - never giving me a thought sitting there on the floor. After all he sees it as his chair - and if we're going to invite company over, he shouldn't be the one to be inconvenienced.

-Susanne

That is funny Susanne! When we watch movies if one of the cats gets onto the couch by me, andrew will sit on the floor (for hours) rather than move one. :D

I love the witch! She reminds me of my sister before that house fell on her. (which is why I stay out of Kansas, but that's another story) <cackle> Seriously, she's just too cute and she deserves a house to be built just for her.

Deb

LOL!!!!!! You constantly crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I agree she needs her own home!!!!!!!!!! I thought the canterbury would be nice, so i started working on it and realized that it will be too small for her....i had forgotten all about the tennyson! I looked at that house last night and thought how perfect it would be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So that is her new home. I'll start working on it today!!!! :lol:

Ah, a follower of Kali Ma then. :)

Deb

I know that should be funny, because EVERY you say is funny....however....what is Kali Ma??? :) ;)

ahhhh...i googled and very interesting! so my witch needs 49 more skulls on her necklace?!

I know that should be funny, because EVERY you say is funny....however....what is Kali Ma???

Kali is a Diety in India - her followers were reported to have never harmed women (at least according to one author) - I'll let Deb explain the rest ;)

Just wanted to add my drools to everyone elses - your Witchy Poo is adorable! I can almost hear her cackling :) You got a great little doll there!!

-David

Kali is a Diety in India - her followers were reported to have never harmed women (at least according to one author) - I'll let Deb explain the rest ;)

Just wanted to add my drools to everyone elses - your Witchy Poo is adorable! I can almost hear her cackling :) You got a great little doll there!!

-David

Thanks for the info David. Thanks also for the compliments on the witch! I am so excited that i bid on her!!! I would have regretted it if i had not. It's funny tho, when i bid on it, there were still 2 hours left on the auction. After i placed my bid, i completely forgot about it until I saw the email that i had won an item. I could have been outbid. :) I would have been so disappointed to have lost out on her. I'll pass everyone's compliments onto the seller of this item, it was the first doll she has posted on ebay! Marg

I am sure i confuse everyone since i have many ideas and schemes! She is actually going into the Tennyson. I started to build it for her the other day but realized that i don't have the instructions! So, one of these days i'll start construction on her house! :blink:

:blink: So where are you gonna display all of your houses? Do you have a special room for them Marg? I am cleaning off my work area now and finding all types of things I forgot I had (Like more paint Heee Heee haaa) :huh: guess I should have cleaned it off long before now :huh:

:lol: So where are you gonna display all of your houses? Do you have a special room for them Marg? I am cleaning off my work area now and finding all types of things I forgot I had (Like more paint Heee Heee haaa) ;) guess I should have cleaned it off long before now :D

ummmm i haven't thought that far ahead :huh::huh::( I haven't a clue. :blink::D