new dollhouse

ilovecats

Very cool house!! <grinning> It just occured to me. If you add many more houses, you're going to need to create you own data base to keep track of what you've got! :lol:

Deb

Marg, What a wonderful find I too have seen that house on ebay. I cant wait to see what you do with it. I think it would make a cute old fashioned school house. :lol:

Congrats Marg! That's one that I eyeball frequently too.

So, what's your acquisitions now? Got a list?

Thanks Linda :lol: I saw this same type of house for auction a couple of weeks ago and the starting price was more thank i paid buy it now (always fun to find things like that!).

I made an updated list a week ago under the "brookwood on ebay" thread by ouchouch. I have added a couple of things.

# 41) duracraft HO village

42) greenleaf village

43) the new house on this thread.

The bummer about # 40 (the brookwood) is that it *still* hasn't arrived. I wrote the seller an email today when i got home from work. Hopefully it will be a positive outcome.

Marg -

Great deal. You're right about the potential. Love to decorate that baby!

-Susanne

I see some sort of bashing occuring, but was thinking about a posibble solarium or something with the same type of windows off to the side, one level possibly?!

Marg, I have that house too!!! I want to make it a brownstone apartment building LOL. we'll see though since it has been downstairs for about 2 years now. :p

That's cool Tracy! I would love to see how it turns out! Bring it forth from thy basement!

Hey, that's pretty cute! I'm with Tracy, it would make a great brownstone :lol:

That does sound like a nice idea! Maybe by the time Tracy has completed hers, i'll see how hers turns out and decide what to do with mine :(

That one looks really interesting, Marg. I've never seen it before. Great price!!

I don't know who makes it, I've seen one other one on ebay. The price i couldn't pass up!!!!!!! :lol:

Very cool house!! <grinning> It just occured to me. If you add many more houses, you're going to need to create you own data base to keep track of what you've got! :lol:

Deb

LOL! I'm not quite that bad yet :p:D

Marg, What a wonderful find I too have seen that house on ebay. I cant wait to see what you do with it. I think it would make a cute old fashioned school house. :)

That's a cute idea! Like brickwork? Siding? I can't tell what the inside of the house looks like so it's hard to picture yet what it will be!

I wonder how the inside is laid out? Bricked exterior it could be bashed into an office building.

oooo! Cool idea! It will be interesting to see how the interior looks! I'll post pics once it arrives, hopefully there will be a good interior pic somewhere.