babies new car

glen

Finally bought a car to go with the house.

Now I'll have to make her a garage to put it in.

Think I might be more pleased with the car than her but what would she know??

And yes it is 1/12 scale.

Cheers

Glen

What a cool totally car! A 'vette is a great car no matter what the scale. :lol: Of course, you know this sets you up for some trouble in the future tho. If you bought her a 'vette at this young age, how are you going to top that when she turns 16 and gets her driver's license? :lol: :angry: :D

Deb

Sorry doogster,

No little two wheel drives in my near future. a) Can’t afford it and 2) I'm a four wheel driver for pulling the boat.

Deb, I spoke to baby and she's promised to stay two forever.

Yes I did find the smaller Barbie, or one of them anyway. There's a brown haired girl I'd like to get,

And yes it will be a two car garage to fit all the tools and junk, corvette and a boat.

Cheers

Glen

BTW, hate to tell you, but they won't stay two forever ...

That's what I thought, until we watched 38 YO DS#1 retire last fall. I kept seeing him as the chubby little toddler he was :D :lol: :angry:

you all calling my baby a lair? :lol: :D :angry:

regarding 1/12 cars, apparently they tend to be bought out mostly as special editions. Finding a 1/12 convertible I liked was the tricky bit. Here in NZ the BMW I liked was $800+, this was $250 nz as it was. She better look after it!!!!!!!!! Wouldn’t spend that much on a toy for me! :lol:

Glen

Sorry doogster,

No little two wheel drives in my near future. a) Can’t afford it and 2) I'm a four wheel driver for pulling the boat.

Glen

Actually dude, my ride of dreams is an Aston Martin V8 Vantage. Fastback, no Rag for this boy. They only ruin the lines of the car.

My Dream car, and one I owned briefly but had to give up, is a Rover P5B V8. Black. (Mine was white, had it for about 5 years.)

Lovely car. The queen went everywhere in one for years.

Glen