"Galleries"

IAK

Click on "My Controls". Look to the left of your screen and scroll down until you see "My Albums". Click on that and it will take you to a page called Album Manager. Click on Create an Album. The rest should be easy.

Click on "My Controls". Look to the left of your screen and scroll down until you see "My Albums". Click on that and it will take you to a page called Album Manager. Click on Create an Album. The rest should be easy.

:) THANKS for the info. Now I have an album!

And a mighty fine album it is too! :lol: Welcome to the forum Irene. Your Garfield is looking really good!

Deb

THANKS! I am having so much fun with this thing. I'm HOOKED. I have more pictures and will send them soon. I have to take a break from "building" for a few days. Going to visit my daughter then Easter, etc. Probably won't work on it til next week now.

Irene :)

Easy for you to say. I've been trying to post in the gallery for the last 15 minutes. It downloads about half way and then bounces me completely off. All I get is "Please stand by" and a blank screen. What did I do wrong?

The problem might be that the file you're uploading is to large. If you can, please try again with a smaller file and let me know if you are still having a problem Terri.

Thanks!

Dean

THANKS! I am having so much fun with this thing. I'm HOOKED. I have more pictures and will send them soon. I have to take a break from "building" for a few days. Going to visit my daughter then Easter, etc. Probably won't work on it til next week now.

Irene :D

<looking back over my shoulder> <whispering> Looks like we've got another convert guys. :D heheheeheehe It doesn't take long to get hooked does it Irene? You'll find that while you're away, you'll be thinking about the house at odd moments and longing for the feel of a piece of sandpaper in your hand. And don't worry if you find yourself swiping the plastic eggs from the kid's Easter baskets thinking that you can use them for something mini. It's normal.

Deb

the plastic eggs from the kid's Easter baskets thinking that you can use them for something mini.

In her book Dolls' House Bathrooms; Lots of Little Loos Patricia King uses a kinder egg to mold a commode stool in poly clay; guess where I'm going with the McKinley's bathroom fixtures? Ha-cha!!!

In her book Dolls' House Bathrooms; Lots of Little Loos Patricia King uses a kinder egg to mold a commode stool in poly clay; guess where I'm going with the McKinley's bathroom fixtures? Ha-cha!!!

I NEED PIX!

<looking back over my shoulder> <whispering> Looks like we've got another convert guys. :D heheheeheehe It doesn't take long to get hooked does it Irene? You'll find that while you're away, you'll be thinking about the house at odd moments and longing for the feel of a piece of sandpaper in your hand. And don't worry if you find yourself swiping the plastic eggs from the kid's Easter baskets thinking that you can use them for something mini. It's normal.

Deb

Deb, your comment really hit too close to home. I find myself waking up in the middle of the night trying to work something out in my head about my little house. This isn't a hobby, it's an obsession!

Cathy

Deb

:D

Hi Deb

No I am definately hooked already and yes I do wake up thinking about it. I know while I'm away I will be missing my house! Just the other day I woke up at 6 AM with a way to modify the front door of my Garfield. It came out GREAT. I'll send pictures soon. Leaving early tomorrow morning and be back on Saturday. I don't know if I'm normal but it's good to see that I am not alone.

I will be lying (lying? laying? Reclining!!) in bed, knitting and half listening to the tv and then BAM! an idea pops into my head about something that might have bothered me about the dh.

I have a notebook next to bed for when that happens (not just dh stuff but other stuff too).

Or I get an idea about something to DO to the dh. Like fake pipes in the bathroom. All houses in New England that were older and plumbing converted have the pipes on the outside of the walls. I am thinking I like that idea....

Oh, plus a chimney against the wall for the furnace in the non-existent basement.

See IAK, I win a dh on Ebay and my life has changed FOREVER!!

I NEED PIX!

Ditto.. Me too!

Deb, your comment really hit too close to home. I find myself waking up in the middle of the night trying to work something out in my head about my little house. This isn't a hobby, it's an obsession!

Cathy

heheheheehehe Wait till you wake up in the middle of the night, think of something you want to do and then get up out of bed and go do it. Yes, it happens. :lol: :angry: :D :lol:

Just the other day I woke up at 6 AM with a way to modify the front door of my Garfield. It came out GREAT.

heheheheeheheheee <cackle, snerkle> heheheheheheheehehe

I think that just proves that last statement I made. hehehehehehee<gasp, snort>hehehehehehee

Well, it's normal for here and you are in good company. Expect us to "egg" you on too!

<groaning>

Deb

Just the other day I woke up at 6 AM with a way to modify the front door of my Garfield. It came out GREAT. I'll send pictures soon. Leaving early tomorrow morning and be back on Saturday.

Can't wait to see what you did with your front door. Just got my package from Hobby Supply last week. I had finally broke down and bought the Palladian door (rounded at the top) I wanted. I was so uterly disapointed when I realised it didn't fit as perfectly as I thought it was going to. There are gaps on the top sides! :lol: See pic where blue lines are. Since I'm not at home and I didn't take pic of it this was the best I could do to show you what I mean. My gaps are a litttle more square than this round...

post-592-1145292132_thumb.jpg

If it had been a square top that didn't fit it would have been no problem. I could just take out a bit to make it fit. But I've already painted the outside walls!! What do I do about this gap? Do I scrap the door I wanted and get a square top door so that I don't have to go crazy trying to place wood in the gaps and making it look like its suppose to be that way? UGH!

Anyone have any great suggestions on how to make this work??

ok. I cut two small pieces of spare wood and used my Dremel to sand them to the shape of the rounded gap. I glued them in place and letting them dry overnight. The next time I work on the house I will spackle and then touch up the paint after I sand that area flat when all is dry. Thanks havanaholly. I appreciate the advice.

While I was out there "playing", I also did a little more with the porch roof. I have one more pice to make fit properly and then I have to go back into the directions and make the balconys properly.

time for bed....