Looking for info on Leonetta furniture

Hallowell

Hmmm... just googling around on the net, it looks like she made a lot of furniture in the 80's. I couldn't tell much about her woodworking skills just from photos. But, the upholstering looks very impressive!

Did you pick something up recently?

Thanx Wendy :D . Yes I picked up this little rocker by Leonetta at a show on Saturday. I just missed a sofa and chair, I was going to get them also but I walked away for a couple of minutes and sure enough they were gone. The tufting is very nice as is the quality. :lol:

post-1144-1234819991_thumb.jpg

Lovely rocker! The tufted upholstery is very nicely done, isn't it??

That's the problem with shows, you're checking something out, look the other direction, turn back around and wham! its gone!! At least you got the rocker, though :lol:

• 6 years later...

I have several of their pieces in sets I believe. I wonder if they are still in business? It is couple that worked together Leon was her husband's name and it was their 2 names mixed? Maybe I saw it in a catalog from the 80's? That box came with the collection I acquired and has been quite helpful in my research.

So this is an exclusive maker? I have only found the name mentioned here and some already sold furniture on Ebay and Etsy? So I would imagine that people look for this furniture?? Yes it is made quite well, very sturdy as furniture goes..