first doll house

barbm

my first doll house was the Bellingham farmhouse it was a gift for my birthday from 2 of my best friends they gave it to me a month before my birthday so that we could check out a dollhouse store in Salisbury N.B i had it completed before we went 3 weeks later

yes i am working on another dollhouse the newburg it was a gift from another friend for Christmas its almost done it would have been done if i had not gotten sick i also did the bus from Ernie's and did into a hunting camp

Wow, I bet your dh's are beautiful! ^_^

I'm working on the Orchid but b/c we've had to stay w/ friends b/c of our heat going out (2 weeks now...) I haven't had what I call 'dollhouse therapy time' (it really does ease the stress of school/work!).

Can't wait to see pictures!

i am really happy with the out come considering i didn't know what i was doing when i got started at first my husband didn't like the dollhouses but since he had some pretty good ideas for showing them off when i finely get my own room to put them in he really likes the first one that i did

3 weeks? I've been working on the farmhouse since August. Of course that included packing to move and unpacking, holidays spent out of town, and helping the kids move in. But even when I was working as much as I wanted to, I sure couldn't work that fast! I'm impressed!

it was a lot of work & late nights even when i was sleeping i dreaming of the dollhouse the only thing i had left to finish was the shingles the guy in Salisbury gave me a way to finish the shingles faster by making a row of them with masking tape and gluing them on that way that even that go by faster when i get started on something i cant put it down til its done

i am a spare school bus driver so i dont work every day it just happened that i wasnt working much for them 3 weeks

Edited by barbm

• 3 weeks later...