Dollhouse Treehouse

Missymew

I just had to share a photo of the 1:12 treehouse that I won on ebay. It arrived today and I've temporarily set it up in front/side of my Beacon Hill. I'll probably re-arrange later (meaning when Ray's not at work and can move things around for me) and move it more beside and slightly back of the front of the BH.

What do you think?

I was chatting with the seller and letting her know that I would be playing with my treehouse this evening (I'm going to be 55 years old for goodness sake .... so now my story is I'm "re-organizing my collection") :)

Very cool! That's not something you see everyday.

Just remember that playing with things is supposed to be one of the activities that prevents senility. I always wonder what people do for entertainment when they don't have toys or some other form of craft-art-hobby.

Hmph! I'm 64+ and I "play minis" every chance I get (I also play with other dolls & toys, and I got a pretty red tricycle for Chrstmas, so there!). Thanks, Wende, I don't know about preventing senility, but it sure makes getting old more fun!

I'm with you guys, I may be getting older but I refuse to grow up. As well as scale houses, models of The Millennium Falcon (from Japan-200 bones-awesome kit), Proteus and Serenity, I've been buying some diecasts recently. The brits may recognize Gerry Anderson, I grew up watching his shows. Got Stingray, Fireball, Skydiver and the Eagle. Thet're officially called collectibles, and go for about a C-note each.

That treehouse is great, love the squirrel.

Remember, I'm pullin' for ya, cause we're all in this together.

<giggling> I always honor my inner child when it has "whims". I've discovered it's better that way coz if I don't honor my inner child, it'll do a drive-by when I least expect it. <cackle>

Susanne, your tree house is just adorable! It's unique and whimsical and delightful!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. It really put a smile on my face just to see it.

Deb

Susanne, your new treehouse is too cute! Lucky girl!!! How long does it take from Austria to Canada??? I would love to help you in "re-organizing your collection"! :)