I love this house the orchid

hofco house

post-628-1142957265_thumb.jpgpost-628-1142957065_thumb.jpgpost-628-1142956913_thumb.jpg

post-628-1142956868_thumb.jpgpost-628-1142956751_thumb.jpg

this is my first house I loved building it and now I cant stop looking for more to build working on my hofco house now and still looking for more thank you for all your help group. thank you all for your nice comments.here is some more pics. its not done but I will post it finished. cant wait to use all the great Ideas in here for my 1985 federal victorian hofco.thanks again everyone for the confidence to build more.

Thats it?! one lousy photo? :)

wow how stingy with the eyecandy can you be? :angry:

I see a light inside and I want to peek in the windows! :D

love the colors you chose for the outside!

and the roof peak shingles across the top is very good idea.

I like it! more please!

oh and btw

!!!WELCOME!!!

welcome to the forum!

Im glad you found us to share such a nice treat....tell me fdo you have photos of this hofco house?

sounds very innterresting!

nutti ;)

Hello and welcome! Your Orchid is lovely! That was my first house too and it's a wonderful initiation to the world of minis. But I'm with Nutti............we wanna see more pictures!!!! :D

Deb

Wow Kevin, you've done a terrific job on it. I love the colors you've chosen. I'm with the others, I want to see more pictures once you get your lighting done. I love that you decided on a hanging porch light, very unique.

I want to see this Hofco house too.

Wendy

What they said. Your Orchid turned out so well, we'd like to see pictures of how you've decorated it inside and perhaps some of the pictures showing how you built it, if you took any (hint, hint for the Hofco house).

Welcome Hofco House! That's a beautiful Orchid you've got there! As you can see, Nutti's wanting to see more pix of it though, LOL! Of course, I wouldn't mind seeing more too!

I love the color scheme!