My little boys first house

enchanted

For all the extra chores my 11 year old son Jeremiah has been doing over Christmas break I let him choose a house to build. The lil guy picked the Primrose xox We found one for cheap last night on Ebay and snatched it up, with luck it'll be here in a couple of days.

Any of you that have made this little house and have any tips or ideas for my son we would be most grateful for them. He's so excited he is already checking the mailbox to see if it arrived and it's only been 24 hours since we bought it!! He and his brother are my partners in crime, I love them so

:p:):)

Jeremiah is tossing around the idea of either making a little bake-shop with treats from his Primrose or a lil book shop. xox He mentioned making a flower shop too. I'm quite impressed with his ideas so far, maybe we've started a life long builder?

Sounds like you need more Primroses to make into a row of shops :) I mean we need to enable :nono: more miniaturists and honestly don't we all know that one house turns to two houses to three to ..... :nana:

Hugs