Free gift

nuttiwebgal

as some of you know when you pay for a yr subscription to American Miniaturist you recieve free gifts

usually some glassware with the American flag on it.

today I got my gift...imagine my suprise when I opened it to find thesepost-9-1142315991_thumb.jpg

seems for some reason their water pitcher is unavailable....oohhh isnt that so sad?

they are Reutter Porcelain and they are so pretty!

was a good mail day!

nutti :D

Lucky girl!!! :D They are very pretty, I love Reutter Porcelain! That reminds me... I still need to buy a Reutter dinner set for my parlor. I can't stand my blue plates anymore! :D

Same question here... Which house are they going in? You have to take pictures of their new home! :D

I actually have no plans other than to leave them in the case they came in and add them to the small brass and glass knik knak shelf I have on my entertainment center....someday I hope all my little goodies will go into my Granville. but that seems so far away.

someday......

nutti :D

Nutti - Those vases are so beautiful that you can display them as is ... without even putting any flowers or greenery in them! Great deal.

Funny you should mention American Miniaturist, I just had a look at one of the issues of that magazine for the first time yesterday. A friend at work bought in a copy that she had bought online (we're Canadian...right :D ). I liked it a lot, so I went online to see where in Canada you could buy the magazine. About 8 outlets (in all of Canada!!! :D ).

So, I subscribed. Looking forward to receiving my first copy. Let's see now ... mail delivery to Canada ... should be about 6-8 weeks :D

Susanne