Mini Fishbowl

Susieq

I like that a lot! I'm interested in making items with scenic water. Is that what you used? Did you buy the fish, or make it yourself out of fimo? It's a beautiful shape and I love the colours. Also, the aquarian ... what did you use? Your daughter must be very pleased with her goldfish bowl.

Susanne

Hi all

I just wanted to Share something i made for my Daughter. a Mini fishbowl she really really wanted one so I made her one! ;)  Have a look see and let me know what you think!  :D

Mini Fishbowl

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SusieQ, can you put a picture into your post? That's a webshots link, and I'm boycotting webshots.

I deleted my pics from webshots, but how do I totally close out my "free" ccount??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You don't have to close out your account. Right now we just want to see their stats go way down. Hold onto that for now.

Now, where's my picture?

And for those of you who don't know what a link is, just right click on it, which brings up a menu box, and choose properties, and read the link. It'll say webshots in it somewhere if it's a webshots link.

Hi all

;)  Have a look see and let me know what you think!  :D

I think you're a very talented lady!! That's a very cool fishbowl! I'll join with Susanne in asking if you used scenic water to make it. Scenic water in on my "to do" list in the very near future and any tips about using it would be greatly appreciated.

Deb

If you don't mind me asking... Why are some of you boycotting Webshots? I'm quite curious!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jaimie, if you go to the chit chat area, there's a whole thread on it that is entitled "Webshots".

Hello

I have aded the Fishbowl pic into my gallery. :blink: Please have a look!

I did not make the fish I had bought it. And the stuff that looks like water I found at Walmart it is called Acrylic Water..... You can find it in the silk flowers section.! :angry:

SusieQ

• 2 months later...