Emerson Row for Anna

LPCullen

Since the other topic I created on this got oops and merged with something else, and couldn't be unmerged, I'm starting another one.

I'm almost done. I have to polyeurethane the staircases, put the interior door trim on for the front door (as soon as I create it), and paint the base for the house. Anna will be coming to pick up the house this weekend, but I thought I would go ahead and show progress pix.

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...album&album=140

Thanks everyone! Anna is 11 years old, she'll be 12 in July.

Cat, I'll be finishing up the McKinley next. I did a little bit of work on it last week, and I've got to finish wallpapering the upstairs rooms. Jimmy has put the drawers into it.

I still can't believe that I did as much on it as I did. I guess watching Jimmy so much paid off a bit. I did 90% of the house, if not a little more.

The house is beautiful and your neice looks really surprised. It's so nice to give a present that is really appreciated. Does she have any furniture yet or are you going to lend her some?

Peggi

I really think you have real life dolls putting the paper up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Tracy! That's quite a compliment! BTW, the guy that you see in the background of the picture which shows the house sort of towards the side, that's my nephew-in-law that I get some of my wallpaper from. Believe me, he was really inspecting the wallpaper (and making me cringe too LOL!) because that's what he does for a living.

Anna loves her dollhouse! Right after I took that picture, her jaw then dropped, and I missed getting that picture!

• 6 months later...