Tacky Glue Question

Sherr

OK I am absolutely behind....what happened to Wolfie???? Doctor? antibiotics? Poor woman.

And thanks KathieB! (And Wolfie) I am actually using the Aleene's glue like a paint. I normally use fabritac for the hair on the head.

If it's good enough for the Wolfmeister.... it's good enuf for me!!

I am so glad to hear that Kathie has spoken to Wolfie! Not to hijack the thread, but is she doing o.k.?

there are people from all over the world here and I think its so cool how concerned we can be about someone we never actually met. This such a great little family here. :lol:

how concerned we can be about someone we never actually met. This such a great little family here.
Well, speaking as one who has been fortunate to meet a couple of the members here in person, they are even nicer in person! so I think it's safe to say for the most part you are meeting us, and miniturists are most definitely "family"!

Well, speaking as one who has been fortunate to meet a couple of the members here in person, they are even nicer in person! so I think it's safe to say for the most part you are meeting us, and miniturists are most definitely "family"!

Ditto!! :lol: