1,000!!

MiniMadWoman

Okay, this deserved it's own topic! I've officially hit 1,000!!!!!!!!! Horray!!!!

Streamers are flying through the air, the audience is applauding enthusiastically. Hey, it's my daydream! The huge congratulations cake is being rolled out. Chocolate of course!

And now for my speech:

"I wish to thank all my new friends here at the Greenleaf forum for making this moment possible. Thank you, thank you very much!!" :blink:

I'll have you both know I'm not nuts . . . I'm crackers!! Ritz crackers by the way! Top of the line!! :blink: I'll agree to be nuts only if I can be cashews . . . top of the line!!

Seriously, thanks everyone! I really didn't think I'd get it done before Christmas . . . just shows you how much I actually talk! :lol:

I'm a senior member! Woo Hoo!! See, everyone has to have a goal in life! :p My mom's going to be so proud! :lol:

Now, what shall I plan next? Fa la la la la la la la la!! :lol:

I hear there are a few people out there who are already pretty high up there.lol

whoo? whoo?

I want to know!

think Ill start my own thread and find out!

congrats on 1000 post!

not only are you crackers but your a chatterbox too....do you get that from your birds?

(the one and only)

nutti :blink:

Yay Teresa!! I knew you could do it!!

<spraying a pile of cheez whiz on your head and topping it with an olive> That's the official crown of the chatty-cracker! :lol:

Deb

And you guys call me nuts! :o ;) I'm cracking up over here (no pun intended!) ;)

Nutti, what a great idea! Start a thread and see who has the most houses! I'm thinking Tracy . . . hmmmmm . . . enquiring minds want to know!! :lol:

Nutti, funny you should mention that about my birds. As a matter of fact, I was chatting it up with them this morning . . . well, whistling anyway. I'm trying to teach one of my cockatiels some new sounds. He's pretty good and soooo cute when he tries to mimic me. He puts his head right up to my mouth to make sure he gets every decibel. He already mimics one of my whistles when he's courting one of the female cockatiels. Just like a man, you train them and then they go and use it all up on some other female. :p

Deb, thanks for the crown! I love it! Love olives too! Hmm . . . I'm hungry!

Everything's better when it sits on a Ritz, let's all pile on top of Teresa

Too funny, Holly!!!!! :lol: ROTFLMBO!!

<spraying a pile of cheez whiz on your head and topping it with an olive>  That's the official crown of the chatty-cracker!  :lol:

Deb

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG! I love it! Thanks for the laughs everyone, and congratulations Teresa!

Just thought I'd share this message from my Mom with you! :lol:

Minimadwoman,

I am so proud of you that's a ultimate goal.  Glad you are so passionate about something that makes you happy!!!!! 

Isn't she just so sweet!!!! :o

Just thought I'd share this message from my Mom with you!  :lol:

Isn't she just so sweet!!!!  :o

That's really great that she's so supportive of your passions like that!

<tilting head to one side to look at Teresa> You know, there aren't a whole lot of women who can wear a cheeze whiz headpiece like that, but on you, it looks good!!

Deb

Congrats Teresa!

And I want y'all to know that it's 5 Am and I was just innocently sitting here munching on snowflake shaped Ritz crackers....having one of "those" nights and trying to find something besides infomercials to watch......when I decide to see what's up with the forum.....

Somehow my Ritz snowflakes just don't look the same..........

If anyone sees Teresa's face in a Ritz cracker, you can sell it on EBay for a fortune. What did the half a toasted cheese sandwish with the Virgin's image end up selling for? Anyone know?

If we all celibate the holidays, why have holidays? (Sorry, that one's been rolling around in the back of my brain since I read it)

Gee, thanks Deb! I worked all day to get my hair just right so it would sit properly!! :o

Carol, what are you doing up at that hour? Go to bed!!

If anyone sees my face in a cracker . . . I'm really done for!! :lol: However, with that being said, I want a share in the fortune!!

RAKAS!!! Okay, so we've got her face on a ritz thanks to Carol! And Holly's idea is fantastic! But even if Teresa is celibate for the holidays, I don't think we're going to acheive the "virgin" status enough to market it on eBay.

:lol: :o ;) ;)

Deb <rolling around on the floor>

I am ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Carol, you have such and imagination and way too much time on your hands!! :p I haven't had such a good stomach wrenching laugh since I don't remember when!! ;)

Hey, just remember it wasn't me who started the whole celibate thing . . . it was Dean! :o And I'm afraid you're right Deb, the whole virgin thing just ain't gonna happen! :p

This is way too funny! I have to get hubby to come and have a look! :)