I'm on a Mission

MiniMadWoman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to know what else you're inventing in that studio of yours!!  :)

<glancing around from right to left> <hiding the white lab coat, the roll of duct tape and the jumper cables under the desk>

Oooooooooooooh.........nothing much. <batting eyelashes and looking innocent>

Deb :(:D B)

:) Deb's Theme Song :(

"They're coming to take me away, ha ha

They're coming to take me away, hee hee

Those nice young men in their plain white coats

They're coming to take me away, ha ha

to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time

and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their plain white coats

They're coming to take me away, ha ha"

Remember that one? I memorized the words cuz it suits me sooooo well.

:D ROFL B)

Love ya Deb

Doe

All the references to manamana reminded me of Benny Hill (his show's theme song) and all those chase scenes. Since we no longer seem to get the Hallmark channel on our C-band (for the Muppets) it's nice we get the BBC/US with reruns of Bnny Hill (unexpurgated, no less!) & Monty Python's Flying Circus (I still don't like Spam! :) )

Benny Hill is hilarious! I love BBC!! Especially "Keeping up Appearances"! :) She is sooooo funny!!

Okay, Deb, when the lights start flickering in my house, I'm going to be really worried!! :(

For all you BBC fans, here's a paperdoll link not only for Hyacinth Bucket (pronounced "Boo-kay"), but "Are You Being Served" & some other old friends:  http://www.ulster.net/~spider/dolls.htm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ohhhh love the "Keeping up the appereance" and so does hubby, hmm now wouldn't a set of paper dolls along with some crayons a pair of scissors be a fitting stocking filler for him I wonder with an evil glimpse in the eyes.... :( Ooops :) did Santa hear that one or did I get away with it??? :D

Hehehe

:blink: Deb's Theme Song :p

"They're coming to take me away, ha ha

They're coming to take me away, hee hee

Those nice young men in their plain white coats

They're coming to take me away, ha ha

to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time

and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their plain white coats

They're coming to take me away, ha ha"

Remember that one? I memorized the words cuz it suits me sooooo well.

:lol: ROFL :lol:

Love ya Deb

Doe

<cackle> Okay, how did you know that! Yep, that's always been one of my theme songs in life. When I was in high school, my favorite FM dj played it every Friday morning. And I still listen to it quite often......I have it on MP3 now.

Deb (with basket weavers who sit and spin and twiddle their thumbs and toes........)

All the references to manamana reminded me of Benny Hill (his show's theme song) and all those chase scenes.  Since we no longer seem to get the Hallmark channel on our C-band (for the Muppets) it's nice we get the BBC/US with reruns of Bnny Hill (unexpurgated, no less!) & Monty Python's Flying Circus (I still don't like Spam!  :blink: )

I love BBC! Keeping Up Appearances is one of my favorites, but Graham Norton just kills me. The man has me rolling on the floor every time I watch it. I think the show with Elton John as his guest was probably one of the funniest.

Isn't "The Kumars at Number 42" on BBC? That's another one that cracks me up. My sides ached for hours after watching Sushila (the grandmother) with Donny Osmond.

Deb

Gives me an idea for a Hyacinth Bucket house!  :blink:

Great idea!! But where will you find a set of mini Royal Doulton china with periwinkles?

Deb (willing to bet that half of us go searching for it on Google after reading this)

Great idea!! But where will you find a set of mini Royal Doulton china with periwinkles?

eBay of course!! I wonder if she'd like to live in my Buttercup/Canterbury bashed house, once I get it built of course. Seems rather ostentatious for her, but then again, maybe not!! Perhaps Richard got a raise and they moved to the country?!! :blink: She always wanted a country house!! :p

:blink:  She always wanted a country house!!  :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AND in the right neigbourhood afcourse, she is very particular about who she has around her now the lovley Mrs Bucket isn't she??? What a great reliefe for Elizabeth and Emmet if she did indeed move!!! :lol:

Oh I can just imagine the party at the street after Richard and Hyacinth move.... :lol:

(and yes, a google was close at hands for those periwinkles LOL.

Hugs