Fairfield Kitbash

Sharon-UK

Thank you, thank you, Sharon! I have a New Fairfield kit and PROMISED myself i would not bash, But seeing how bravely you are moving forward, and how beautifully, I'm going to bash. Not to a Pickett Hill but I am aiming for a more spacious feel. The Lydia Pickett kits are wonderful. Ihope to get some sitting room pieces and Emma's bedroom is so lovely l want to try to create it from scratch in 1/24th scale. (Since it does not come in 1/24th scale :D )

I will enjoy watching your progress :p

Dot

Wow! thanks for all the messages of support, it is very inspirational. Isn't the internet wonderful - I can be working away in my kitchen here in the UK and still feel like I can do 'show and tell' with people who are interested in what I am doing. It's great.

You know, I think you are the inspiration for my friend who told me about the robin betterly furniture when we were talking about my victorianna? Because I read your blog and it's a bit uncanny.

Thank you for being such a strong creative force! I really enjoy your posts and your work!

When my baby is bit older (he's a month old today and I have a toddler too!) I'm hoping to have some more time to actually mini again, but until then, your blog is really inspiring and helping to remind me that there is life after nursing! :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the messages of support, they are really encouraging. I have started my new job now and feel frustrated that I can't give this house more of my attention. But I did a bunch of wallpapering yesterday so at least I feel that things are moving along. I aim to blog at least once a week so I can keep you posted on how things are going.