Proud owner of a brand new Heritage DH!

Kitten

Even though I haven't finished putting my Harrison together yet, I'm having a blast. So much so that I wanted to get another house to have on standby. I was looking through the gallery and for some reason the Heritage spoke to me. So I found one on eBay and won it.

The next one that I'd really like to have is the Marquam Hill Mansion, but I'm going to TRY to hold off on getting it until I've finished at least ONE of the others.

Boy this is a very addicting hobby! :joystick:

Congratulations on the new house!

I have a MHM and I love it. There are few of us that own them. You have to search Ebay to be lucky to get one. The company is out of business so they are getting rare. If I see one when I am browsing I will let you know.

The Heritage is a wonderful dollhouse! I built one back in the early 90's and had it all done inside and out (before digital camera) and all landscaped on a base and all.....and then my daughter moved in, and moved it off the dining room table where it was and put it on the floor. Along came her boyfriend and tripped and fell on it and squashed it all flat. UNREPARABLE! Sadly I picked up all the bits and pieces and frayed and smashed things, and carried it to the dumpster. I swear I heart taps being played as I walked back up the stairs crying.

Wolfie

The Heritage is a wonderful dollhouse! I built one back in the early 90's and had it all done inside and out (before digital camera) and all landscaped on a base and all.....and then my daughter moved in, and moved it off the dining room table where it was and put it on the floor. Along came her boyfriend and tripped and fell on it and squashed it all flat. UNREPARABLE! Sadly I picked up all the bits and pieces and frayed and smashed things, and carried it to the dumpster. I swear I heart taps being played as I walked back up the stairs crying.

Wolfie

Oh noooo!

I think it would have taken all I had not to have strangled him...lol

my daughter moved in, and moved it off the dining room table where it was and put it on the floor. Along came her boyfriend and tripped and fell on it and squashed it all flat. UNREPARABLE! Sadly I picked up all the bits and pieces and frayed and smashed things, and carried it to the dumpster. I swear I heart taps being played as I walked back up the stairs crying.
And have yet to replace it? Your daughter's BF sounds like a true lout, or has he passed into the dim mists of historical anonymity, where he belongs?