New Poll for September on the Greenleaf Home Page

Mini Man

I think you could put the same number for all the categories if they're all equal to you! Most of mine were a 5. I left lighting at 1, as I have no proper dh lighting experience - and it intimidates me. I put landscaping at 4, but everything else is tops with me. (I hope I didn't do something wrong.)

Yeah, the lighting did it for me also. I have electrified one house but am doubtful about lighting the McKinley. Although, thinking about it, as a wall hanging house, it would be easy to make sure it was placed near an outlet. Let's see...more tape wire, another switch and transformer, more brads, hmmm....the list is growing. I may rethink this. :joystick:

Iput a 5 for most things. Once I get the shell done I really like everything else. Lighting is my favorite because it is sometimes a challenge. Shingles is not on there but if it was I would have to put 0000....I hate it :joystick:

Gee Dean, I hopped over there to take the poll and it said that there were no polls available...what did I do wrong?

Thanks Gina! I had it set to expire the same day it started... silly me!

It back up and good to go!

The rating system is one being least enjoyable and five being most enjoyable. I think that Kathie may have wanted the poll to read so you put them in order, 1 to 6, but because of software limitations, we have to settle for just rating them. I think the poll still makes sense presenting it in this manner.

Thanks again!

Dean