Double Posting

Hmmmm. Ok, I've been away for a while but now I'm back. And, I tried to post and I ended up with a duplicate post -- i.e., 2 identical posts. Did I do something wrong (again?) <_

Charlene!!! You're back! We missed you sooooooooo much!! It hasn't been the same around here without you. I dunno about the double posting thing, but I'm so glad you're back!

Deb

Hey there Charlene! Long Time No See! :o I just checked and only saw one double post from you. I deleted the extra one. Yesterday we had a lot of doubles because we had a slow forum issue and people click send more than once hoping to make things move faster which caused double posts but today you are the first one I noticed (Though I have not been around much today because a neighbor's friend ran into the building I live in <_ glad no one was hurt and it happened after the girls i left for doctors appointment. src="http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/%5Chtml%5Cstyle_emoticons%5C/original.gif" alt=":)"> welcome Home Charlene!

Yes, the older guy said his accelerator got stuck so he kept going. Thank goodness it was on their side of the garage and not the middle part or else it would have affected my garage (With all of my dollhouse kits in it and stuff I sell and my dolls).

Ohh, hey there Charlene, glad to have you back here!!!

And Tracy, so glad you weren't home and really happy that no one or nothing (!) was hurt/damaged, the terror of all the mini goodies being rammed like that :) not a fun situation at all!

Hugs

Yes, the older guy said his accelerator got stuck so he kept going.

So his gear shifter or gear selector must have also got stuck at exactly the same time so he couldn't shift into neutral, hit the brake, and not hit the house. Guess his brakes must be bad also, because cars are designed for the brakes to hold them static under FULL acceleration. Methinks said person suffered from an attack of Audi Syndrome, mistaking the gas pedal for the brake pedal.

Methinks said person suffered from an attack of Audi Syndrome, mistaking the gas pedal for the brake pedal.

Awww, schucks so that it what it is called :rolmao: >wiping of tears in the corner of my eyes< Thank you for the good laugh, good thing I hadn't started that cup of tea I have next to the 'puter just yet...

Hugs

Sounds like the 85+ year old man who ran DH & me down while we were waiting for traffic to clear whilst riding our tandem bike; we ran for a nearby telephone pole when we noticed the car heading straight for us, but his right headlight hit my left hip (at 25 mph) before we could hop a ditch. He got a ways up the road before he figured he'd better stop & turn around, by then a passing p/u truck driver with a cell phone called 911 for us.

Turned out the old man was blind, just released from the hospital & his doctor told him not to drive any more, ut he wanted to go buy a newspaper!