Overwhelmed

trippedits

I bought my first dollhouse a few weeks ago. It really is encouraging to see so many other first timers here. I can't decide how I'm going to decorate

at all, or even how I'm going to paint. I spend my days at work thinking about getting home so I can get to it already. :) It's become a

bit of an obsession. I'm glad this forum is here, it's comforting to know I'm not the only one! :cheer:

Working on posting a few pictures. I've had one slight injury due to a fight w. the exacto knife. (Guess who won that one!)

Which house did you buy?

And yes, we love pictures, so will be glad to see you post them.

Sorry about your injury, I think we all have experienced some type and they can really hurt. Hope yours wasn't serious.

Hi, Tiffany. Sorry to hear about your accident with the Exacto knife. I would love to see photos when you get a chance to post some. This is a great place to share all of your adventures as you build.

-Susanne

one slight injury due to a fight w. the exacto knife. (Guess who won that one!)
In fights with sharps, sharps ALWAYS win! ALWAYS use fresh, new, SHARP blades & lots of respect when using any knife.

OK, Tiffany, which house? And you will eventually decorate and carry through with the house as you learn new skills. It can take as long as you want it to.

I have worked on many different houses, doing various things with the exacto knife. It seems no matter how careful I am, it has repetitive moments of teaching me who's boss! I have quite a few nicks, and paper cuts, from my enterprising! LOL On that note, I'll say a mini late welcome to you, and let you know, I'm also looking forward to picks of your creation! They are worth the pain and suffering. Take it from a fellow addict, I too dream of building on my house, when I'm at work. It will not end when you're done building either, as there's always, just one more thing to do to it! Have fun, enjoy, your new lifestyle!