The New Board Panel

There has been a new addition to our forums home page, the Board Panel, which appears near the top of your screen. It provides some useful information that you might find interesting. If you feel screen real estate is a commodity, you can minimize this area by clicking the button in top area of the title bar. I have included a picture for reference, but this button will appear differently if you are using one of the other forum themes. Once this area is minimized, it will remain in that state until the button is clicked again.

board-panel.gif

I love it! It's such a personal welcome to the forum - like a mini meeting to get updated on what's been happening. Dean, you think of so many ways to help us feel like an integral part of the community - thank you.

Looks great! I love that I don't have to hunt down my posts now. Also adore the 5 Random Images! The forum is loading much faster than what it used to!

(on a side note: I am so happy to see my order filled in 12 hours! Can't wait to get it!)

Ooooooooooooh! I like it!! I like it!! I especially like the random pictures at the bottom of the page. That's just like a little mini grab bag every time I refresh the page. What a way-cool way of getting to see more of the gallery pictures!

You done good Dean!!

Deb

I love the new features and I am gettting more and more used to actually using all the features avaliable which is neat. Now is it just me or does anyone else sit there and hit the refresh button just to see which new random pics will show??? :lol: I know, I know... but all these lovley eye candy pics are just there to feat on and I am thouroughly enjoying it, thank you for all the lovliness you are sharing with us Dean !!!

Hugs

Now is it just me or does anyone else sit there and hit the refresh button just to see which new random pics will show???

Yep, I do it too. In fact, it's one of my new favorite past times! It's a great way to cruise the galleries with delightful surprises with every refresh.

Deb

Yep, I do it too. In fact, it's one of my new favorite past times! It's a great way to cruise the galleries with delightful surprises with every refresh.

Deb

I know!!!! I can loose track of time real easy with this feature I tell you that!!!

Hugs

Dunno about the new board panel--it's OK, but I usually minimize mine.

But, what I REALLY love are the random pix at the bottom of the screen! That is great! Gives me an opportunity to see things that I might otherwise have missed!

But, what I REALLY love are the random pix at the bottom of the screen! That is great! Gives me an opportunity to see things that I might otherwise have missed!

Me too! I used to park myself on the gallery page at the bottom with the random shots and hit refresh over and over but now I can just stay on the home page and enjoy the eye candy. :flowers: