Greenleaf Greenhouse

heidiiiii

You think we can get Dean to re-release this little gem somehow??? It looks wonderful!

I can bring another batch of crayons for this one I promise!!!!

Hugs

I bought from this seller before. I dont remember what I bought but it was back in Sept 06. I put them in my favorites so I must have had a good transaction. They do have some negative feedback but if you see the VOLUME of stuff they sell, you would have to assume they cant make everybody happy.

I know the plan is for every creation with the Greenleaf logo to be released ONE day. I don't know how soon or how far away that date will be though for these :photo: I got my hands on one of these last month. I have not built it though ;)

I got my hands on one of these last month. I have not built it though ;)

Ohhhh, I am a bit envious here, but I also like the sound of EVERY Greenleaf house re-releasing as I have my hopes for that Emerson Row....

Looking forward seeing what you do with this gem of greenhouses... Perhaps even more flower calsses ahead :photo:????

Hugs

Okay so I have this problem.........I see something I want, and I HAVE to have it. Once I get more done on my Beacon Hill, I will definitely be thinking of a greenhouse. What a perfect addition to any dollhouse!

Oh I would love the greenhouse! It's been my dream to have a real one, but the real one I want is 60 feet long by 30 feet wide! I used to work in a greenhouse when my children were small. I loved it there! So peaceful and wonderful! I would love that greenouse kit for my Garfield! But can't do it right now!

I hope they re-release it too! Along with the Brookwood! The Willowcrest! The Beaumont! The Victoriana! And give us all first dibs at them!

Wolfie :harhar1:

oo i love mine!! i cant wait to start builing it :wub: i havent decided if im going to attach it to my willowcrest or my emerson row...

Perhaps use it as a "common" space betwen the two, isntead of a shared garden area a shared greenhouse/gazebo kind of area??? ;)

Hugs

Perhaps use it as a "common" space betwen the two, isntead of a shared garden area a shared greenhouse/gazebo kind of area???

Hugs

thats a great idea anna!! hmm... u just gave me an idea :wub: