COFFEE...how do you take it/make it?

beachpeach

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like my coffee strong & black, like my tea. Coffee is French press & Kona is the best, although we like Arabica, too; store the beans in the freezer & grind as needed. DH & I split a pot in the AM. The only thing I'll put in my tea is lemon, if it's iced; otherwise just as it is. No decaf! might as well drink plain water. Coffee in the PM with dessert. We used to drink it all day long and if for some reason either of us has trouble shutting down at night to go to sleep, a cup of coffee will send us right off! Not a problem since retirement. My favorite tea is cut black, pekoe reminds me of mouthwash.

Am I the only one who puts honey in my coffee and tea?????

I also have a collection of Tea Infusers and some Tea tins...I find them rather facinating!!

Years ago I found a GREAT tea I could olny buy through a resturant, but no more. I amstill searching for a nice smoooooth tasting tea that is not so dry and/or bitter when steeped a minut to long.....

My SIL likes honey in her tea (she doesn't drink coffee). I don't take sweetner in either coffee or tea.

-Susanne