Grey's Anatomy Dollhouse

Well....maybe it's just me, am I paying more attention since I have gotten into the miniatures thing???...but it seems like dollhouses are popping up everywhere!!! Tonight's Greys Anatomy was the latest sighting...I am hoping that this is a sign that mini's are coming back in a big way!!! Maybe more Dollhouse Shops will open all over the country...One Can Hope!!!

Yep I saw it too. I mentioned it in another post. If anyone wants to watch it again I think it is on tonight (Friday) at 8 :wave:

I said this in the other post but if you go to ABC.com you can see the full episode from last night. If you do watch online you can pause on the 8:18 sec mark and get a full view of the house.

As I also mentioned in another post, my favorite part of it was that the building of the dollhouse was a major part of that patient's story line. It wasn't just a background object. Does anyone know if it is a kit house and what kit if it is?

I watched the show last night. The half-scale house was a good fit in the crowded hospital room, and the house really did fit into the storyline. The "lights on" shot was brief but breathtaking. And the broken window ... well, excellent symbolism.

Thanks for the heads-up, Irene! I'm so glad the episode ran more than once. :(