1/144th scale garfield!!!

ilovecats

Well, this one will be tiny, so i definately have space for it :flowers::banana::dog:

So far, most of the kits are stored in the basement, unbuilt. I put the Harrison down there as well cuz there's no room for it until i'm ready to finish it off. I don't know where the houses will all live when they are completed, i'll have to get creative on use of space. I can place them here and there and make room for the ones i'm building now, it's just future houses i'll have a time finding space for. I hope that we will move into a bigger house in a few years (as least have afamily room in the basement. The others under construction are sitting in the family room, i have no room down there left for storage or building, so my kitchen table is the work space. That is where the bellingham and the beacon hill are sitting. As i work on the bh, i either do it at the kitchen table or i move it to the breakfast bar. So not a really large amount of room to work with. :idiot: I just love having this hobby, and part of my hobby is collecting kits. :) I may actually get them all built before i die.

One of these these days I'm going to get one of these micro garfields, to put inside my BIG Garfield. :flowers: I don't know that I'll manage to work in that small a scale, though. I'll be watching to see how easy it is to put together!

Your going to love that kit because its so full of detail and it does come out beautiful in the end. I had so much fun building mines. It looks challenging but it actually come together pretty easily, at least to me it did.

Everyone who visits my home, goes directly to it when they see my micro collection. Its the most eye catching of them all.

• 3 weeks later...