For the dog lovers

CJEP

While out enjoying the weather yesterday, I went into a toy store advertising a doll sale. The dolls weren't to scale, but I saw these miniature dogs that were. Here is a link to a place that sells them on line with pictures. http://www.puffins.com/ipcb01.html The packages are relatively inexpensive and you get dogs and accessories. They looked cute. Being a cat person I didn't buy any, but thought I would pass it on.

Thanks Carrie!! These are great! I am a big dog lover. In fact, I have 2 dogs, one of which is a dalmatian. So I will definitely be picking up a set of those for my Beacon Hill.

Thanks again!!! Great find!

--Betty

Thanks for the link, Carrie. I wish they'd had beagles.

Holly, I think the Runnings store here has beagles, I'll try to get out there tomorrow and check for you.

WAH! No Australian Shepherds! But they did have horses! Were they 1/12th scale? If they were, that is a good price as Breyer is out of sight now! Even used! You sure get a lot of accessories with the dogs....I was hoping to find my dog in there......but no......

Wolfie