Batty Bellingham

KathieB

I had the same thought, Tiffany ... and it seemed as if there were blurry photos and clearer photos of the same angles in some cases. It really was a messy presentation. I'd expect more from someone who claims to do haunted website designs professionally.

Hey, Kathie, maybe it really WAS haunted! It's a haunted camera!! :lol:

But yes, this person seems to have done a lot of work on presenting the house with the custom backgrounds and all, then used poor quality pictures. It's a shame. I had fun looking at that house, but I wouldn't want a scary house in my "real" house. I have enough nightmares about ghosts as it is. I'll stick with "pretty" over "scary."

Very interesting!

Ya know, i've been looking at my Bellingham and have been unhappy with the color. I had originally thought it should have a dark body with light trim in 2 colors....i'm going back to the idea. i'll have to choose a color i guess...navy blue looks quite pretty actually. I'll have to think on this!

Marg, perhaps a deep royal blue would work, also. I have used a deep blue called "blueberry" for accents that would also make a lovely main color. My only problem with navy (I had a customer whose DH was buying her the house and HE wanted "navy", we worked it around to royal blue & it's the Westville in my team blog) is accent colors to go with it, nothing wanted to "sing" to me; I'll be interested to see what you choose.