Just won a Lily

Hallowell

Greg thats great that he is so supportive of you :) And it sounds like you have an amazing duplex! Someday i hope to have a house where I have a "dollhouse" room. But for now i share my finished houses with my bedroom! im so glad to at least have my work room now in our guest room!

Marg i LOVE the willow, that house has great spacious rooms. That would be my pick out of all of those! good luck!

With the Lily blog and Tracy's Lily making the cover of DHMS you'll have lots of great ideas for building yours.

turn it into a dollhouse shop / workshop. It would be a part time retirement project for us and since we are located right in the middle of our downtown bussiness district it may work.
I whall definitely nag DH for a return trip to Maine if you do!

Congrats mah bruthah! Glad your (obviously) better half :lol: is kewel with your mini thang. I recently talked myself out of buying a Warwick Buzzard for $1500, Marg was cool with it. I regret not going for it. Immaculate, new ones are going for $8000.

Greg, you and Russ sound so perfect together. If you have the dollhouse display/workshop, I will definitely drive the couple of hours to come see it.

I have to say Steve is very patient and willing to go with me to check out dollhouses and stores. I have hinted to him about going to a show in March. I think he agreed but I'm not sure he was really paying attention. For the most part he is willing to go with me if it is something I really want to do and sees it as something new to do. Once we are there though, he may get bored. When we were first dating he liked shopping with me now he really would rather not go, so we'll see if he gets bored by dollhouse shopping. I think his thought is he would rather go with me so I don't get lost or have something happen than sit home and worry about me. (I should add that I don't get lost often, but he seems to think I may.)

See now Carrie...You bring your Dh and I will bring my Dh and we can send them off into the town by themselves. March Madness. They can go in a bar and watch basketball (if your dh is into that?)

If I let him know there will be another bored male there, he may be apt to drive me... :lol: :music_band:

Russ is really good about supporting my obsession, I'll see a house on EBAY and it will be three or four states away and he'll suggest a road trip to go get it and we'll make a day of it.

Wow- that is so great, Greg. It's funny the difference in geography from area to area. Being in California, going to pick up a dollhouse from 3 or 4 states away would be a week's trip! Plus, I really can't see my husband being quite THAT supportive, so you area lucky guy!

I'm now planning a coup for the living room. Wouldn't it be lovely to walk in the front door and see a beautiful mini collection? Nevermind that I haven't finished the first house remodel. :lol:

Details, details. . . A girl can still dream.