Any creative ideas....out there

Wee Obsession

I've read somewhere that the clear cd's could be used for the top of a dining room table. I don't see why others couldn't be used as well, covered with a pretty table cloth.

Yeh! :flowers: I've seen them on walls and countertops too. I can endorse the use of the M Jackson CDs. I think I'd like to do the same to Marilyn Manson and a bunch of those "Rappers". If only you could transmit that heat to the "source" of the CD :banana: like Voo Doo.....

I have seen CDs hanging from rear view mirrors. The only problem is, is that when the cr is in front of me and the sun behind, I usually get shot in the eye from the reflection off of the CD. :blink:

I guess I'm lucky, then, that it's against the law here to have anything hanging from your rear view mirror.

I have seen CDs hanging from rear view mirrors. The only problem is, is that when the cr is in front of me and the sun behind, I usually get shot in the eye from the reflection off of the CD. :blink:

If you're getting it in the eye, just think what it's doing to the driver. Ick.

It's against the law here too but ppl still have all sorts of stuff hanging from the mirrors. The police don't seem to notice either.

That's one good thing about the police here - it's actually a law that is enforced. My brother had a pair of thumbcuffs (mini handcuffs) hanging from his and he got a 50.00 ticket for it! Wow! But, here they won't do anything about somebody parking in handicapped without a proper permit/license. Go figure!

does anybody besides me think it is funny that there are two threads within this thread?

little parallel universes ... :blink:

Deb, i just saw your post, and naaah, of course you're not alone in having awoken to see Strange Skies and odd, new places.

Virginia, i'm gonna try cd hangings to see if it might deflect deer from some of my yard.

the deer got the munchies recently (*sigh*), and now the camellias look as though they have Mowhawk haircuts. Nothing growing on the bottoms, sides, just bushy growth at the tops ... wish me luck.

Regarding the deer, CJ - I'd be interested to know if that works. At my California house they ate up my roses, petunias, pansies, geraniums, and herbs and the peacocks helped them! However, I found that they were not too fond of the marguerites or marigolds. Think maybe they didn't like the strong scent. In my Oregon house I have raccoons, skunks (they are gone now), possums, nutria (spelling?), also a very cute cottontail bunny came in my yard and Yum Yum, a visiting cat has been coming by daily for dinner. Have a pheasant family living near my chicken house, too. I met a lady who had to fence in her entire garden to keep the deer out. Hope the CDs work for you.