Eye Candy of my Orchid

whippet-gal

Check the used book sites for her books, the four I have are Making Dolls' House Furniture, Making Victorian Dolls' House Furniture, Dolls' House Fireplaces & Stoves and Dolls' House Bathrooms: Lots of Little Loos. Her specialty is turning "bits & bobs" (what non-miniaturists refer to as "junk" or "trash") into wonderful miniature furniture, appliances & accessories.

Check the used book sites for her books, the four I have are Making Dolls' House Furniture, Making Victorian Dolls' House Furniture, Dolls' House Fireplaces & Stoves and Dolls' House Bathrooms: Lots of Little Loos. Her specialty is turning "bits & bobs" (what non-miniaturists refer to as "junk" or "trash") into wonderful miniature furniture, appliances & accessories.

And that is an idea we miniaturists frown upon, say what throw away????? Good thing I am married to a collector by nature as well...

Thanks for the reminder of Patricia King, will have to put her books on the top of my "want books "list

Hugs