Photo Ratings

I tried searching for an answer, but no luck!

I have noticed that several photos in the gallery have ratings of up to five stars (actually, all that are rated have five stars. If we like it--we REALLY like it!) I tried rating a photo, but found I cannot.

So my questions are, who rates photos, how are they rated, and why are certain photos rated?

Thank you so much!

i just so went to go see...this is what you have to do to rate a pic..

click on the persons photo album. there you will see the thumbnail pics of what they have in that album. below the pic tere is a 5 star rating thing. you click on that the rate it how you want to. and wa la!

hope this makes sense...

OK, I just went in and clicked on the star ratings and a menu dropped down and you select the rating. Are you guys seeing something else? If so, please tell me what browser you are using.

Thanks!

Dean

I'm sorry to hear that. Is anyone else having this problem?

I just went in the galleries and had a look around and added a rating that I wanted and I had no problems at all, I am using the Internet Explorer right now, but had no problems when trying it in Firefox either.

Hope you will get round this though Jeri as the rating is sooo much fun to give each other the appreciation of their work!

Hugs

Those having problems ensure you have "allow java" set on your browser, otherwise the pop up cannot open... also check if you have a pop up blocker, and if so set this site as an allowed site.