Wow, 1/4" foam core

Hallowell

I don't think the stairs are sagging, it looks like they weren't cut quite straight. I've used 1/4" foamcore to build my daughter a house from a simplicity pattern. That house lasted for about 25 years and was played with countless number of times by little girls and then I took it when she got too old for it. It was still fine but I finally got rid of it when I moved once again because I had used stuff that wasn't acid free on it, knowing nothing about the subject when I built it for her. I never expected it to last but a few years. I decided to build a new one but I think this time I'll use builder's foam instead.

Kat

Did you check out her roomboxes? I may give up trying to make dollhouses all together. After looking (and drooling), I feel inadequate. Going to sit in the corner and just suck my thumb/ lol

I may give up trying to make dollhouses all together. After looking (and drooling), I feel inadequate. Going to sit in the corner and just suck my thumb
Gayle, I find that when I feel that inadequate, sucking my thumb starts me thinking 1) how I can try that, too and 2) how much I hate sucking my thumb because of how soggy it gets!

I like to thicken my interior walls with foamcore to fit houseworks windows

I prefer kit scrap shims because I don't want any of my rooms smaller than they already are!