Ouch!

ilovecats

That's true, it did slow down my progress after that!....as i sit here typing on my good hand i can tell i have splinters in two different fingers..lol...I love building dollhouses, but it can be a painful hobby at times!

I so want to get working on some mini`s but I am being shut out.

Chels is working on her college stuff and it is all over the diningroom table. I think I have cleaned it off a few hundred times since before Xmas and it keeps morphing back.

I guess I will have to wait until she is done! I have a handicap too...A teenager.

A little hint from a person who framed for 10 years and got this advice from a medic customer. ( You are always getting either glass or mat cuts on your fingers. I have since cleared this advice with my Dr. when Hubby sliced his foot open on a sharp object. If you get an exacto blade cut, keep super glue around the house and run it across the cut. It only stings for an instant and then it's over. It will help seal the cut so it heals faster, stops bleeding sooner and you'll have less of a scar.

Kat

ooooch, that sounds sore!!!

and yep, gross, but what you said made sense. ya gotta do what you gotta do.

have you, or has anybody tried wearing disposable lab gloves while working? or would that be more of a bother than a benefit?

i've used them for outdoor work sometimes, since they're warm and less clutzy than regular gloves. and of course i have managed to nail into the glove ( instead of into the fingers) and gotten the glove stuck to various items.

anyhow, just wondering.

i sure hope you're mending well!!

Actually the worst slices I do to myself are in the kitchen, even camping! So far the worst was trying to lop off the end of my thumb on the madelaine (there's a reason to use that little thingy with the little picks aoo over it!) slicing sweet potatoes.