I’m still working on the Garfield. Do I need any particular tool to glue baseboard to the wall?  Something that will put pressure in the middle and inside of towers or in kitchen?  I was going to add ceiling paper, which I bought already but think it would be better to add that at an earlier stage. I’m about done except doors and frames and puttin windows in. I bought another set of window plastic from Greenleaft. Otherwise windows. Outside are glued to house. Insides are standing against the walls to glue on about the last thing. 

Once I've glued the baseboards to the walls I shove a book into each corner to hold them in place until the glue dries.

I've found that alternate dots of white glue and super glue are effective in installing baseboards and crown molding. The super glue sets quickly to hold the piece in place while the white or wood glue is drying. The entire surface does not need to be smeared with glue.

• Like 1

I do a similar thing to Kathie above but I put a few dots of beacons for quick grab and then use a very thing stripe of ailenes at top and bottom of the baseboard. The beacons gives a quick grab and the ailenes dries strong. I press down hard every 5-10 min as the ailenes dries :) I had a doorknob catastrophe with super glue so avoid it now if possible!