1960s Petite Princess Furniture Series

Ms. Mini

Does anyone else here collect the Petite Princess Furniture set from the 60s? I feel in love with this set years ago and I just bought my 2nd piece to the set :ohyeah: I already have the princess bed, which will be the bed to my little girl room in my willowcrest. and I just won the vanity that goes with it on ebay :) I got a good deal on it so i was very pleased. I did see that on ebay the entire collect including the house and family and it was bought for almost 700 dollars! yikes!

Ebay listing

so my question is, does anyone else here collect this cute lil furniture set? :lol:

p.s. im in love with the bathroom set, i would LOVE to have it... ugh someday maybe ;)

Ya blondie its plastic, and the fabric they use is very pretty. they are light. my bed i have is very light weight and perfect size for a little girl.

Cat I think a roombox for them would be wonderful! which pieces do u have?

Cat I think a roombox for them would be wonderful! which pieces do u have?

I have a pale blue chaise and the coffee table set with accessories (with box!). I think I have something else of theirs but I can't remember what it is. Most of my minis are packed up because I haven't had time to work on anything. I'll have to dig through my stuff to see if I actually do have a third piece, or whether I am just wishfully thinking.

FP is still making Loving Family stuff, I think it'd be neat if they re-released the Petite Princess furniture.

I agree! that would be really neat!

I have a pale blue chaise and the coffee table set with accessories (with box!). I think I have something else of theirs but I can't remember what it is. Most of my minis are packed up because I haven't had time to work on anything. I'll have to dig through my stuff to see if I actually do have a third piece, or whether I am just wishfully thinking.

oo i love the blue verison of the bedroom set! its the only part of the whole set ive ever seent have 2 seperate colors though. have you seen any of the other sets in blue?

I don't know much about the available colors. I've only ever seen the chaise in blue, but I've seen the matching vanity in both pink and blue. I think David (Hydroped) has a few pieces as well. He might know more about the line.