Brookwood & Tennyson in da house

doogster

The Brookwood arrived a few days ago, seems to have been partially assembled then taken apart, no damage to the parts though, and the slight mess on the affected parts will be easy to clean up. Hoping it's all there, the box is very stuffed. The Tennyson arrived Friday night, it's essentially brand new, one end on the box has been opened, but nothing inside has been touched. Overall a good score for under a hundred and fifty for both. :banana:

The Brookwood is a question. It would be a bugger to inventory. The parts have been taken out of the sheets. No idea as to what it will be since I have no idea what I have at this point. Be fun deciding though. :banana:

The Brookwood is a question. It would be a bugger to inventory. The parts have been taken out of the sheets.

That was what I found with the Storybook Cottage, then I sighed with relief when I saw all the neatly organized little aiplock bags of parts, then no one ought to have heard what I had to say when I discovered those little bags were filled with bits of kit scrap, NOT actual parts that went with anything!

That was a good deal for both houses, congrats. I hope all the pieces are there for the Brookwood, did it come with the schematics for the sheets? Even though the parts aren't in the sheets that still may help inventory the pieces. That's what I had to do with the Harrison when I got it.

I think the schematics are there, the first step with that guy is to try and figure out what I have pf the kit, as stated the box is really stuffed and the scrap aint there, so I'm guessing most, if not all, is there.