Bought a used doll house to update

Jenniatures

Hello! I recently purchased a doll house on FB Marketplace that I just could not pass up. I did not know what manufacture made the house I brought it home, and went online to find out. Turns out it is a Dura Craft Kit called the 505 Farmhouse. Nothing painted or papered so nothing to strip off, and in pretty good shape I think!  Thanks to this Forum I found out what house it was! I currently have 2 houses made from kits that were built in the 1970's by my Mother. I have renovated both of them. Currently I am working on some room boxes with furniture I design with my Cricut Machine. 

I live in Millstadt, IL which is very close to St Louis MO. I am a retired art teacher, and I am never bored :) 

l3k83y7l.jpg

Edited by Jenniatures
added some text
  • Like 3

Great find! Personally I think this house looks very nice in its natural wood state. It's great that the inside is a blank slate, you can get right to the fun stuff!

3 hours ago, fov said:

Great find! Personally I think this house looks very nice in its natural wood state. It's great that the inside is a blank slate, you can get right to the fun stuff!

Agreed!  Maybe stain parts of the exterior, prime or otherwise seal the interior and have at it!