MiniWinnie

So I'm building this vintage RGT Greenacres (1990) and have several questions. I've emailed RGT and they've been helpful, but I hate to keep bothering them.  I bought dormer windows to add on, but they're very vintage and didn't come with the template for where the holes go in the roof. Does anyone have that?

I think you can put them wherever you want. Looking at the pictures here, the exterior does not have dormers and the interior does: https://www.inminiature.com/GreenAcres_large_12_Room_Dollhouse_Kit_RGT_p/rgt-nc1700.htm

I would line them up with the second floor windows. From what I can tell in the interior picture, that's how they did it.

Oh sorry, I might have misunderstood... are you looking for a template of the hole to cut? You can make one, just put the dormer down on a piece of paper and trace the shape. Remove the window and put your pencil through the hole to trace around the inside of the dormer.