mini toys

lumberjacksgurl

I need some suggestions for toys to outfit the attic playroom for Izzy's B) house. I remember seeing a tiny fisher price corn popper in someone's house. I searched and searched and finally found a keychain one. I will just take the keychain off.......I got a series of other keychains as well...the xylophone, stacker and etch a sketch, a Pooh tin, rubix cube and hopefully a tupperware sorter ball in mini.

Now my question is what other things should I be looking at to use as mini toys...think I have exhausted the keychains lol. :yikes: Remember she is under 2..........Oh I got a small version of one of those wire toys with the beads on it too...think it is 4 inches by 5...not quite to scale but it sure was cute with pastel heart beads :(

Jack'sgurl

Is she going to play with the house? If she is, I'd think twice about putting small items in it. Some sturdy furniture and her imagination should carry her for some time! :yikes:

I found some miniature bear tree oraments at the Dollar Store...also found a train, Christmas tree, gift....they came in a pack of 9....the all are real cute......and I picked up som miniature bulbs to fix lamps....

Is she going to play with the house? If she is, I'd think twice about putting small items in it. Some sturdy furniture and her imagination should carry her for some time!

Unless Miss Izzy is the unusual child who never puts anything into her mouth I agree with Kathie. Collect & make all the small toys you want to for when she's older, but for now keep things simple and LARGE enough not to lodge in her windpipe and asphyxiate her.