Porch Lattice for Victoria's Farmhouse

I am using the Provence Creme/Hunter Green scheme shown on the RGT website (actually chose Forest Green as the green), but I painted the foundation white instead. 

I've decided to put porch lattice around the foundation of my Victoria's Farmhouse.

Now that I will be putting white lattice over the foundation, a darker color would work better on the foundation. Do you think the dark green could work underneath the white lattice, or would a dark gray or black look better?

27 minutes ago, Silvergirlsails said:

Now that I will be putting white lattice over the foundation, a darker color would work better on the foundation. Do you think the dark green could work underneath the white lattice, or would a dark gray or black look better?

Paint samples of each on scrap wood or card. Lay the lattice on top. Use the one you like best.

2 hours ago, fov said:

Do you mean the area behind the lattice? I always paint that black, since it's supposed to be an empty space.

Yes I'm thinking that might be the best way to go. The lattice hasn't arrived yet. I was hoping I could use the dark green paint I already have, but black may turn out to be the best option.