What I have been up to latley - mini flowers

Anna

Last year or so I have been venturing into flower making after a lovley work shop in January -19 as the kick off point. .. have shared a few of them in My album a little bit of everything here. 

2 minutes ago, KathieB said:

Anna, so good to see you! Your flowers are precious, so realistic. :clap: 

Thank you Kathie, it is great being here again. Been a bit of a challenge in life latley so making flowers have been My "to go to" to sort My head and re-chargé so to speak. I have discovered that I LOVE making flowers and find the painting process as rewarding as shingling, really a zone out mode so to speak. 

Hugs

1 hour ago, havanaholly said:

Welcome home, Anna; I have missed you! and wondered how you were getting on during the Covid 19 mess.  Your flowers are GORGEOUS! and, as usual, your rugs are prime.

Thank you Holly, been a bit though with the whole Covid situation , being that Imwork in the eductional sector as well, LOTs and LOTs of solvinden issue as we go along so to speak, going with digital so,unions, building website replacing happening etc etc, so the mini flowers have been My re-energizer in all of this... 

hugs and it is great being home here again as well

2 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

Your flowers are gorgeous Anna!

Thank you! Have had so much fun pondering and Trying things put with these. The Dutch tulip work shop really opened My eyes on how to achieve that shaped petal forms using the ball stylus. 

10 hours ago, havanaholly said:

Crepe paper also works well for petals with veining.

A friend sent me some lovley Italian crepe paper, but I just can't get it to work with the punches I use. It is tearing unevenly despite using a thin copying paper as one layer. Hmmm, have not given up just yet, but.....

:)