HI, from Minnesota and new to dollhouse

cheerfulkittty

Hi Iam new to dollhouses, I currently have recieved a garfield for my b-day, yahoo this is a great adventure to say the leaste, I love making fairys so this is going to be used ad a display too.

I have had a bad, year in feb, I had a surgery that went wrong and it effected my spinal cord, This has been a way for me to direct my frustions out and I like to use poly clay to make mine things, this is good theapy too it keepd my hands and legs from being contrated.

I learne how to walk again and I still have some issies but it is a blessing to use my legs, I have nerve damage so it is painful, i just thank god for a day and like I said, this dose help.

So if you have any advice let me know, lol

We started on the foundation, but did it wrong, lol the steps was upside down, lol

and I was looking al over the place for a piece of the floor when it was the 1st piece I did pick up, lol this is going to be a long and great project.

I want to swap pieces when I am I get to the adding stuff part.

so any advice is great and like I said it is going to be great fun.

we are on the stairs, they are confusing, lol

Thank you, Dawn :drool:

post-1456-1163479719_thumb.jpg

Hello and :welocme: Dawn to the forum. I think you have found a great place to be able to share and ask questions and just get inspired by all the "eye candy pictures" there are avaliable in the galleries.

And if there are any questions there are always people around that can have some ideas on how to solve/get it together. It is a friendly and "chatty bunch" of people around here :drool: sort of like an extended family feeling.

Looking forward seeign your progress with this one !

Mini-hugs

Welcome to the forum & our "little" family of mini-holics :drool: , Dawn. This is a terrific way to take our minds off of our aches & pains & chronic health issues, so jump right in with questions & don't be shy about sharing your pictures. We have a swap & shop area, as well as regularly organized swaps, so read all the topics to find those. We have blogs for the house kits we have built as well as galleries galore for members to post their pictures. We have a few Garfields either under construction or built, so there ought to be someone who can help with the sticky bits (like upsidedown stairs; I installed a wall in my Glencroft upsidedown!) as well as compare notes.

Hi, Dawn! If you click on my gallery, over there on the left, you'll see lots of picts of MY Garfield. And if you go here http://community.webshots.com/user/uppitycats there are many many more! :drool:

I use a wheelchair, and know how challenging that can be to not have use of your legs. I hope you continue to recover from your injuries.

The folks here are VERY helpful and VERY supportive, so don't be afraid to ask questions along the way. I hope you enjoy your project!