What projects are you working on?

Luanne

6 hours ago, Luanne said:

This is my project from today: a birdhouse.

I love it, and I bet the birds will, too! What is the underlying form?  It looks like a small pail, but it is camouflaged well. Does the roof remove for the annual cleaning?

Aw. Thanks guys. The underlying form is a small plastic food bucket with a lid.  I wasn't aware of the annual cleaning since I already sealed it. Oops. 

Carrie- The flickering fireplace is fun and the dress shop is so cute.  I would wear the polka dot dress and the rosette dresses in real life.  Your nursery turns out very cute. I have a small real life exterior light that I will repurpose and that gave me some ideas on what to do. Thanks for posting your mini journey for us to learn. :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Luanne said:

Aw. Thanks guys. The underlying form is a small plastic food bucket with a lid.  I wasn't aware of the annual cleaning since I already sealed it. Oops...

Could you cut around the top and make it a removable lid?  That way you could clean it.

Ah, I looked at the photos again and saw the bucket beside the basket of drying twigs. Clever you! I skipped past that pic when I looked the first time.

Are you planning to put it out for birds to use it? Since is cannot be cleaned out, it might be best to keep it indoors as a lovely bit of rustic decor.  

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Luanne said:

Now you've got my brain going.... :)

lol ...  that's one of my secret skills, kick starting someone else's brain. :)