Modern bath

glen

:lol: That looks excellent! It really is difficult to find appropriate bathroom sets. Of all the hundred sets that are available out there, there really isn't much variation. It's like they are all variations on the same bathroom! Oh well, it just makes people get creative. :D

Thanks all. Bit of a buzz being able to show homemade stuff to people who appreciate it. Even though, looking at your houses I feel very humbled but we press on.

Hope you don't mind but speaking of home made lights I needed some for the bathroom, bedrooms and veranda. Brass and vac formed clear acrylic scuffed up.

OOppss. OK Can't upload at the moment so I'll get back later.

The bath was milled out of a single piece of timber, fibreglass fillets added, walked around town for an hour sanding it, masked it and spray painted with many coats of white epoxy paint.

Cheers

Glen

Glen,

Do you know what you are going to use for fixtures?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not quite happy with the hand piece. Might have to remake it longer and with more droop but I've put together this set and will make matching sets for the sink and kitchen.

Hopefully baby won't pull it out while she's showering with the hand piece. :p

fittings.jpg

fittings2.jpg

Cheers

Glen