Gift for my Niece

mwwhite

I built this Doll House in 1990 for my Niece, now 15 years later She's about to have a little Girl of Her own who will be inheriting the House.

Nikki's House

And now 15 years later also I'm starting to build a Doll House "The Willow" for my Granddaughter who is going to be 7 years old soon.

I'm going to be popping in from time to time for help & advice.

Or he may have the albums private. I tried this link cause I figured he was signed in at the time he posted it:

http://community.webshots.com/user/mwwhite

It says there are not public albums. I think he is teasing us :D Just kidding it is a simple mistake more than likely. :lol:

:o I knew this seemed too easy. I created a Webshots account, but I'm a bit confused as to how to link them here, any advice would be helpful. :o

Well I managed to get one of the photos in my Avater :lol:

That's a little progress :lol:

OK Now I got it I think check out the Siggy below :D I hope.

Take Care & God Bless,

Michael

I don't remember the make or model of the House; as a matter of fact I think I bought it at "Pearls Art Supply", as there weren’t really any Craft shops in the area at the time. I do remember it was a bugger to build pretty much everything in the box was warped; the interior walls pulled everything fairly straight.

Oh ya I added a recent photo of my Son's family to the below album, all the kids are having birthdays between this weekend and November so I'm making them all a year older then they are as I write. Oh and don't make the mistake most people make the young lady on the left is my Daughter in Law Emey, most people mistake here for one of the kids.

Take Care & God Bless,

Michael

:lol: :D Well just look at my Daughter in Laws smile and look at the Kids, you can see where the smiles come from, that family just smiles :lol: .

I guess you all figured that the doll house is going to Sara.

Take care & God Bless,

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if Emey ever had a dollhouse, I do know that Sara Doesn't have one.

As with the house I made for my Niece 15 years ago, Sara's house is being built to be played with, it seemed like every time I went to see my Niece I had to bring along glue and spare roof shingles.

If this one goes well, maybe the next one will be for display.

Take Care,

Michael

I know that a lot of these houses border on art; I've seen some really beautiful work & artistry here.

I didn't want to offend anyone by saying that I was building a toy.

What I would like to do next is build something from scratch with no time restraints; I honestly don't know how I'm going to get the one I'm working on finished for Christmas.

Take Care,

Michael