A Great Big Thanks and Well Done

Starfire

Yes, indeed, a huge THANKS to Greenleaf, and Dean! I got home yesterday from an out-of-town business trip and my little Greenleaf Village is here, just begging me to put her together! :yes: Gotta stop workin' and get back to playin'! :thumb:

Hello everyone!

Today the price I won with the fast lane is delivered :D

It makes me very happy , and I wanna say thank you for doing this for the members.

It was fantastic :thumb:

In the future I will show a picture

ByeBye :yes:

I'll jump on the band wagon & add my sincere thanks to the list too!

Greenleaf was the first dollhouse/miniature forum that I joined - and it is by far my favorite - couldn't ask for a more friendly group of people, awesome moderators and the most generous host I've seen on any site anywhere - mini or otherwise.

October was a heck of a lot of fun - I enjoyed seeing all of the contests that came up - and had a blast crossing my fingers and waiting for the winners to be announced. And as each winner posted, I got excited right along with them - seeing how thrilled they were with their wins.

When Dean posted that I had won 2 bags of floor tiles, I couldn't believe my good fortune! It was the first time that I could recall ever winning anything - and then when I read that I'd been one of the winners (the last one) for the Dollhouse Miniatures magazine subscription - I thought I was gonna fall over from shock!

So thanks Dean (and Dollhouse Miniatures magazine) for the fun you brought to the whole forum in October.

And I promise I'll post photo's of how I use the floor tiles just as soon as I get them - I've already picked out the house I'm gonna use them in :D

Thank you to Dean and Greenleaf! This past October was the best October I can ever remember! I had so much fun here and because of the contests, found a wonderful forum full of wonderful people, tons of great information, and eye candy. I do miss the Halloween decor, but that's alright!

:D My haunted house arrived today, it was delivered while I was at work.

I am so excited, at teh weekend I will begin putting it all together, but I am not sure yet if I want it to be a haunted house or something else! I guess I will think on it for a day or so.

I just wanted to say thank you to Greenleaf and all the staff for the October madness month. It must have been a lot of hard work and it is quite amazing how many items they gave away.

I did not even know of this foruns exiztance beforehand, but I shall definatly be a regular poster here from now on.

Thankyou once again

Vanessa

What a ride! Thanks very much for such a fun Dollhouse Month! I'm very excited to see what haunted ideas I can come up with for the furniture sets - I've gotten so wrapped up in the swaps around here - this is looking more and more like a January project!! Something to look forward to in the new year!! Thanks to everyone who made this such a fun event!

I too want to add my thanks for such a wonderful time. This has been such a wonderful forum for all my needs. It is one that I have to visit everyday even if I don't post that often. Thank you so much Greenleaf and all that work here....you make this the best of the best.

Janet :yikes:

I just wanted to say my thanks for all the contest in October! I also wanted to say thanks to Dean and Greenleaf. I just received my Haunted House yesterday :yikes: . So now I have plenty of projects to keep me busy in the new year, but first must finish decorating my Orchid House before I can work on the Primerose and Haunted House. Once again thanks alot

Glenna :rudolph: