I love my mailman!

SusannaT

:lol: Bet he didn't know I was stalking him...

Thank you Dean! That was fast delivery!

I peeked inside the box and the village will be a great project! I might just take cue from this finnish Christmas book

and make it into Korvatunturi (aka Santa's village in Lapland. You all don't still think Santa lives in the North Pole do you??!! You've been misinformed :w00t: )

How to turn them into log cabins though.. :D

I had a hard time falling asleep last night after winning the Gloucester.

My mind was working overtime. My girls also loved Anna's idea of a shopping center/mall. We could fit a cafe (how lucky to be in the bakery swap!!), a toy store, a book store, a flower store, a grocery and maybe a seamtress.

As you are masters of links galore :) does anyone have any mini store eyecandy to show me?

I'd love to look at some inspiration and start planning.

With luck I could have the house in my hot little hands next week. Not that I should start on it as I ordered the Arthur for my younger daughter as a Christmas present and that is priority number 1. Mind you it's coming via surface mail and with all likelyhood it'll get here two weeks before Christmas :D

But that won't stop my mind from reeling... heheheee...

Congratulations!

How to turn them into log cabins though.
Currogated cardboard.

I ordered the Arthur for my younger daughter as a Christmas present and that is priority number 1. Mind you it's coming via surface mail and with all likelyhood it'll get here two weeks before Christmas

That's gracious plenty of time to build the shell, and she can help decorate it.

The poor mailmen never seem to catch on to our stalking now do they??? I like your idea for the Santa's village and I think it will look great as logcabins. I like Holly's suggestion of using corrugated cardboard as the exterior, hmm, will have to remember that one...

And I am also looking forward seeing your Gloucester progress as well, I like the sound of the shopping mall!!!!

Dean, is there any chance that this house will come back???? :)

Hugs

Congratulations on your wins!! I know I'm excited because my trailer kit is suppose to arrive today.

Good luck getting it all done--it sounds like you have some great ideas. I hope your Arthur kit comes quickly.

Carrie