What dollhouse kit was this?

peggyquade

Definately the Dura-craft victorian mansion! I have the kit down in the basement......it has alot of bits and pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, if someone can get the house for under 200.00 built that would be cool! I paid that much for mine as a kit. Looks like they have done a nice job on that house!

Darn! It would have to be a Dura Craft! Wish it was a Greenleaf, then I could have hopes of getting one!

They come up every so often on ebay in kit form. I just happened to be lucky one day and found a newly listed buy it now, never been opened kit. I haven't seen another buy it now kit before or since then. It was meant to be. :w00t: :thumb: I lucked out cuz i had never seen the house before so i didn't know that it was hard to come by. Glad i was in the right place at the right time. Good luck and I hope you get one!

Its a nice house. Sometimes I wish I could have one of every kit ever made. Just cause I want to build miniature city. :banana:

Yes! I'm right there with ya! I'm building my miniature city one kit at a time! :D :wub: Next spring we are thinking about building a shed out back for the lawnmower etc but i think we'll be living in it instead...the dollhouses will have taken over. Well, it will be better than the tent I was planning on setting up in the backyard.