The Fairfield arrived today!

ilovecats

This is such a pretty house! i was just digging thru the box! I'll start this house next month after i get wallpaper and flooring and such together!

Thanks Dean for having this fun contest! This has been a fun month and something awesome to remember for years!

:drool:

Congratulations Marg on your win. I'm sure whatever you decide to make this house will turn out great.

(whispering to self--that makes how many in progress for Marg?) :drool:

The Travel Trailer arrived along with the Fairfield, just before I had to leave for work, so I've not had a chance to eyeball them yet. But this is a really great contest. I have never heard of anyone else doing this kind of thing.

The Travel Trailer arrived along with the Fairfield, just before I had to leave for work, so I've not had a chance to eyeball them yet. But this is a really great contest. I have never heard of anyone else doing this kind of thing.

Looks like you both will be busy ;) . I totally agree it is a great contest :thumb: .

Congrats on the new house! The Fairfield was my 1st build and I had lotsa fun with it......learned a lot too lol. It is an adorable house! Can't wait to see your pics! :thumb:

Your house is a beautiful color! Do you have webshots or another gallery?????!! I'd love to see more pictures!

It is a pretty house, I wouldn't mind getting one sometime (when I'm allowed :dry: :thumb: ). Do you know what your doing with it yet?

I don't know the color scheme...well i'm sure it will be dark victorian (my favorite)...I love the look of siding on this house with the window and door upgrades. Definately victorian decor! I haven't even thought about the exterior color yet! I hope you get one!

(whispering to self--that makes how many in progress for Marg?) ;)

:thumb: :ohyeah: Okay....lets see...4 maybe 5 in progress at the moment (i say maybe 5 cuz i'm not sure how much more i want to do to the cantebury....i want to add moss to the exterior and a climbing rose trellis thingie, like wild roses tho. It's s'posed to be like an abandoned house type thingie inhabited by a mouse...hmmmm i might have one of the houses completed before i start the fairfield. So not bad, not that many in progress (compared to other people...lol). :thumb:

Congratulions on winning the house :yes: I won the gloucester house yesterday and i'm so exited... :yes: :yes:

Congratulations! That is a pretty house!